- This event has passed.
Breathing, Breathing Therapy and Capnotherapy in Clinical Practice Level II
March 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£250
Explores topics in greater depth with Level I serving as an initial orientation.
Participants have a greater opportunity for personal experience and live
demonstrations, case presentations and discussion.
9:30-10:45 • Guided-Breathing Explorations
• Case Presentations
• Unexplained Medical Symptoms
11:00-13.00 • Internal and External Respiration
• Emotions and Emotional Regulation and Respiration
• Breathing is Behaviour: The Behaviour Elements of Respiration
14.00-15.00 • Origins of Deregulation
• Interviewing and Behavioural Analysis
• Testing and Baselines
• Mechanics, mental and task challenges
• Exercise and Respiration
15.00-16.00 • Direct Breathing Therapy and Capnography Practicum
• HRV and Capnometry Key Knowledge and Demonstration
16:00-17:00 • Integrating Breath, Breath Therapy and Capnotherapy Into Your Practice
• Key Readings
• The Best Science and Best Literature
Level II Advanced Course Fee: £250 GBP
To register please call The Health Equation’s London